Issue 4/ August
Most of the artists in Nought to sixty are under thirty- five, few of them have had significant commercial exposure, and in most cases this is their first opportunity to mount a solo project in a major public space.
The season is not intended to announce any new generation or style, but to built up a multifacetted portrait of the emerging art scene in the two countries, and to provide a space for exchange.
The Nought to Sixty programmes consists of:
- Week- long exhibitions in the ICA`s Upper Galleries.
- Performances, screenings and talks in the ICA`s other spaces.
- Other projects off-site.
Events are happening at the ICA every Monday night:
- Special exhibition viewings every Monday from 7 to 10 pm.
- Performances, screenings and talks on Monday 8pm.
- All Monday night events are free.